This is probably the least costly all inclusive (all drinks and food and room). They have numerous restaurants to choose from but the food ranges from really good to not so good. There are 3 outdoor bars. You can get a couple of green tickets to eat at the next door restaurants also the Blue Shrimp and Si Senors in town honors them (drinks and tips extra there). The staff is probably THE FRIENDLIEST IN TOWN. The pool is large and the bathrooms large with deep tile tubs. Great views from the rooms. You get two complimentary bottles of water each day. The kitchens are dated but who cares you get all you want to eat anyway. The only down rating I would give it is the gym. The weight equipment needs replacement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort