We have visited the family side of the resort, where we spent our honeymoon, 4 times. This year, to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary, we booked a stay at the Golden. It was a lovely stay in an ocean view room (#1503). Great view of the ocean, and we enjoyed sitting on the patio in the evening. Front desk, food servers, and bar staff are outstanding. Food is hit or miss, but we ate at Salvatore's twice and really enjoyed it. On the downside, it is a timeshare property, and you have to be firm with the sales staff to keep them from bothering you. Also, the loud disco music from the pool in the afternoon made it almost impossible to relax in our room. Overall, I love this place, and it's easy to get a table at the beach bar and enjoy the beautiful Puerto Vallarta sunset. If your drinks are too weak, tell the bartender how much liquor you want in them and ask them to make you a double. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort