I was so worried after read the reviews, I worried so much that I wanted to change our resort. I'm so glad we didn't! this was my husband and my first time in Puerto Vallarta, we had a wonderful time. the people were very down to earth, after we got out of the airport. don't stop for anyone with out a name tag!
The hotel was great, the lobby neat and tidy, the room was clean, the linens were fresh. the staff were friendly. The drinks were good, and so was the food. those poeple that complained that it wasnt good, were comparing it to 5star in the US or Canada, you can't.
I would recommend staying here, I probably stay there again if we went to Puerto Vallarta again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort