We booked this 2 mos in advance on Alaska Airlines' package deals. The adult-only part was the biggest draw and the pics and reviews on trip advisor were decent. We've done a lot of big ship cruises and expected that type food and service--just above okay. Our room was nice, we upgraded to ocean front for $30/ night. We were on the ground floor right by the beach palapa bar. Score. Not a far walk for drinks. The food was fair, better than I expected, actually. We ventured to the family side buffet and preferred the selection as there was more to choose from. The staff was all friendly and attentive. The only bummer we're the hawkers on the beach every 10 minutes. The hotel was well kept and clean. We would visit again. The music needs updating...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort