We spent a week in February at the Golden Crown and had a wonderful time.The rooms are a little older in decor but very clean. The beds were a little hard for our taste also. The view from our room was great. The ac and safe worked well also.
The food was a bit bland but still good. The Salvador and Paradise restaurants were the best. The drinks and service were good. Ordered room service twice--breakfast and late night snack. Both times only a 15 minute wait and the food was adequate.
We never had any problems with the time share people hounding us at the hotel but watch out at he airport. The vendors on the beach were very polite and we got some really good deals.
The staff works very hard and are always pleasant.
We will definitely be back to this resort and will highly recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort