We have been at the GCP five years in a row, loved it -and stay 3 weeks every year.
This year! shade taken away while we were on the beach, right in front of our eyes! We need the shade, we want the shade. And - even the Mexican visitors seem to want the shade! When I lodged my first complaint ever in five years - to the manager, he fixed it so there were three cabanas left until we returned home. And be darned if they weren't taken up every day. Those silly structures put up now, do no good at all.Staff is still wonderful, food is pretty good but difficult to get to the restaurants on the other side as they are guarded as gold - especially over the Christmas and New Years season.
Breeze Bar going downhill, can only pray it can be brought up to the previous standards. We want you back, GCP!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort