Stayed here last year in Feb 2012. It was just ok. It is nice to be at an all adults resort but this place was ancient. We had a group of 4 in our 30's looking to have some fun but this place was dead. Lots of old folks. Food just ok as well ... towards the end of our stay we ended up going off resorts for meals. Our rooms were nice they were in the ocean facing buiding with a kitchen fridge and sitting area. The lock on the door stopped working ( always locked) so my husband had to go to our friends room and climb over the balcany to get into our room. Pool area was fine, always chairs, hot tub was actually hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort