My husband and I have been going to Plaza Pelicanos Grand Beach Resort for the past three years. I am so glad that it was recommended to us from a friend. We do not stay in the hotel section but in the timeshare during the 8th week of the year and we love it. It is absolutely in an ideal location as far as getting to any place in and around town conveniently. And the Mega grocery store is just a short walk.
We have met wonderful people from all walks of life. And all of the staff are caring, friendly and always have smiles on their face. If you have any needs that have to be taken care of they are always willing to resolve them for you. I can't say enough about the customer service we receive from the following staff: Gabriel, Gracie, Mary, Tony and all the housekeeping staff that cleaned out our condo everyday!!!
One of the areas I would recommend that the resort work on is some way of limiting so many of the "all inclusive week or week-end hotel guests" who are either so rowdy or have tons of kids running around. Last year during the last week in February and first week of March it seemed like there were more. But I must say that we still very much enjoy our time in PV and would recommend it to my friends.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Pelicanos
- Plaza Pelicanos Grand Beach Hotel
- Pelicanos Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Pelicanos
- Plaza Pelicanos Grand
- Plaza Pelicanos Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Pelicanos Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Plaza Pelicanos Grand Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Plaza Pelicanos Grand Beach Resort situated on beautiful Las Glorias, surrounded by colorful tropical vegetation. facing the Pacific in Puerto Vallarta, close to shops, Teatro Vallarta, Malecon, Caballito, restaurants, and attractions, only 15 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR) and 7 minutes from downtown. The layout offers private and quiet areas, as well as active areas for recreation.The hotel offers amenities like outdoor pool, a childrens pool, two aerial Jacuzzis with bay view, a health club, and a childrens club, concierge desk, Spa, Bali beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas, wedding services and complimentary guest parking is limited, Sky lounge Bar, tennis court, karaoke room, game room, a buffet restaurant and two a la carte restaurant for dinner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, MexVax, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Plaza Pelicanos Grand Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.