Had a pretty good time, service at the hotel was decent and friendly. Located within walking distance of of town and the boardwalk. Breakfast buffet was lack luster, but found the dinner buffet was pretty good. Did noit eat there much, being my wife and I could head into town and sample the local fare. Not a lot to brag about on this place, except location, but nothing that I could say bad either. Would probably come back, without reservation, if the situation presents itself, but want to try other places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melia Puerto Vallarta is a paradise for families and couples, where there is something for everyone and where everything is included. A wide variety of snacks and meals, domestic and imported drinks and recreational activities for all ages, spectacular evening shows performed by professional dancers, with a different program every night, and swimming pool with children's section and 2 whirlpool. The Flintstones have found the perfect place for their holidays: they are staying with your family in one of our first theme hotels: Yabba-Dabba-Doo bazaar, Roca Flash, RocAdventure, Baby Rock Club, Bamm Bamm Club and Cool Club. Let yourself be surprised! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Melia Vacation Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sol Melia Puerto Vallarta