This was our first visit to Mexico :) the hotel was beautiful! Rooms were very clean. We were in the wrong style room but they had no problem moving us to the king room. Food was pretty good! Kinda boring after a week but still tasty. The vultures( people selling on the beach) drove me nuts but just keep saying no thank you and WALk away no eye contact lol. Freddy with Vallarta adventure( where u get kyats from) is AMAZING he is now a life long friend!!!! We did a couple tours atv and fishing it was a blast. The drinks were tasty not watered down at all. We went downtown a couple different days felt very safe. Over all we had a very relaxing time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melia Puerto Vallarta is a paradise for families and couples, where there is something for everyone and where everything is included. A wide variety of snacks and meals, domestic and imported drinks and recreational activities for all ages, spectacular evening shows performed by professional dancers, with a different program every night, and swimming pool with children's section and 2 whirlpool. The Flintstones have found the perfect place for their holidays: they are staying with your family in one of our first theme hotels: Yabba-Dabba-Doo bazaar, Roca Flash, RocAdventure, Baby Rock Club, Bamm Bamm Club and Cool Club. Let yourself be surprised! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Melia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Melia Vacation Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sol Melia Puerto Vallarta