This hotel itself was beautiful. Unfortunately we were constantly harassed by sales people to see some timeshare presentation - which became very irritating! The food was average, not much variety. Most of the hotel staff do not speak English, which was upsetting. When you pay the kind of money I did to stay here - I was not impressed that no one could help me - because not one speaks English!!! The water in the rooms occasionally would run yellow. Entertainment was boring - Bar areas are not very accommodating. There were far too many events booked at this hotel which interfered with the stay - in the sense things were restricted half the time!
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone nor will I be returning for a stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melia Puerto Vallarta is a paradise for families and couples, where there is something for everyone and where everything is included. A wide variety of snacks and meals, domestic and imported drinks and recreational activities for all ages, spectacular evening shows performed by professional dancers, with a different program every night, and swimming pool with children's section and 2 whirlpool. The Flintstones have found the perfect place for their holidays: they are staying with your family in one of our first theme hotels: Yabba-Dabba-Doo bazaar, Roca Flash, RocAdventure, Baby Rock Club, Bamm Bamm Club and Cool Club. Let yourself be surprised! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Melia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Melia Vacation Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sol Melia Puerto Vallarta