Nice little resort. Key word is little, which also makes it manageable. Staff is helpful. Property is clean. Rooms are clean and nice, but nothing above average. Buffet is sub-par - not really a good selection of food compared to other all inclusives. Pool area is really nice with a swim up bar. No hot tub. Beach area is nice, but small. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Very nice location and easy to get into downtown or the city.
This is a very family (kid) friendly resort. Activities are geared towards to the kids also. We would recommend it for families with kids, but if you are going on an adults only trip, you may want to avoid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melia Puerto Vallarta is a paradise for families and couples, where there is something for everyone and where everything is included. A wide variety of snacks and meals, domestic and imported drinks and recreational activities for all ages, spectacular evening shows performed by professional dancers, with a different program every night, and swimming pool with children's section and 2 whirlpool. The Flintstones have found the perfect place for their holidays: they are staying with your family in one of our first theme hotels: Yabba-Dabba-Doo bazaar, Roca Flash, RocAdventure, Baby Rock Club, Bamm Bamm Club and Cool Club. Let yourself be surprised! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Melia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Melia Vacation Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sol Melia Puerto Vallarta