We hesitated staying here because it is an older hotel, but we were pleasantly surprised. The staff was extremely friendly. This is near the town of Puerto Vallarta, which, unfortunately, isn't as busy with tourism as it was years ago, because most people go to the newer and more luxurious resorts in Nuevo Vallarta. We were there during March break. My kids were very touched by the excellent service by Juan, a waiter there. They were sad to leave and miss him. The rooms were clean as were the grounds and they were beautiful. A quiet beach. We went snorkelling and sea doo-ing. Also went what watching. We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melia Puerto Vallarta is a paradise for families and couples, where there is something for everyone and where everything is included. A wide variety of snacks and meals, domestic and imported drinks and recreational activities for all ages, spectacular evening shows performed by professional dancers, with a different program every night, and swimming pool with children's section and 2 whirlpool. The Flintstones have found the perfect place for their holidays: they are staying with your family in one of our first theme hotels: Yabba-Dabba-Doo bazaar, Roca Flash, RocAdventure, Baby Rock Club, Bamm Bamm Club and Cool Club. Let yourself be surprised! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Melia Vacation Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sol Melia Puerto Vallarta