Our recent trip through America and Mexico and this was our favorite hotel. We had been let down by 'all inclusives' previously so werent expecting much. However the food was amazing, rooms immaculate and huge, staff super friendly, and also the restaurant on site was flawless. The only bad thing is we didnt get to spend more nights here. We got complimentary upgrade to an executive room and could see the entire harbour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meliá Puerto Vallarta is a paradise for families and couples, where there is something for everyone and where everything is included. A wide variety of snacks and meals, domestic and imported drinks and recreational activities for all ages, spectacular evening shows performed by professional dancers, with a different program every night, and swimming pool with children's section and 2 whirlpool. The Flintstones have found the perfect place for their holidays: they are staying with your family in one of our first theme hotels: Yabba-Dabba-Doo bazaar, Roca Flash, RocAdventure, Baby Rock Club, Bamm Bamm Club and Cool Club. Let yourself be surprised! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Melia, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sol Melia Puerto Vallarta