If you go to this resort be prepared to eat somewhere else. The food was awful. Breakfast was the only food that was tolerant. We ate at the seafood restaurant the first night and the portions of food were small and it was very bland. If you stay here be sure to ask for room 1807 because the view is amazing. This was the only part of the hotel that we truly enjoyed. The minute you walk in you are given a sales pitch for a tour of a new property that was not a "time share." (that is what the lady kept telling us anyway.) We were not the only ones who complained about the food. My husband led the revolution for people to eat at the marina because that was the place to get food that was actually good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melia Puerto Vallarta is a paradise for families and couples, where there is something for everyone and where everything is included. A wide variety of snacks and meals, domestic and imported drinks and recreational activities for all ages, spectacular evening shows performed by professional dancers, with a different program every night, and swimming pool with children's section and 2 whirlpool. The Flintstones have found the perfect place for their holidays: they are staying with your family in one of our first theme hotels: Yabba-Dabba-Doo bazaar, Roca Flash, RocAdventure, Baby Rock Club, Bamm Bamm Club and Cool Club. Let yourself be surprised! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Melia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Melia Vacation Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sol Melia Puerto Vallarta