We stayed for a week and everyone was great. Hector, Jesus,Little Carlos, and the waiters Ben & Angel at the pool bar. Aberham at the Lobby bar also. The place was spotless and always people were cleaning.Someday our towels were replaced twice a day in the room with surprises at night. We would stay here again anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meliá Puerto Vallarta is a paradise for families and couples, where there is something for everyone and where everything is included. A wide variety of snacks and meals, domestic and imported drinks and recreational activities for all ages, spectacular evening shows performed by professional dancers, with a different program every night, and swimming pool with children's section and 2 whirlpool. The Flintstones have found the perfect place for their holidays: they are staying with your family in one of our first theme hotels: Yabba-Dabba-Doo bazaar, Roca Flash, RocAdventure, Baby Rock Club, Bamm Bamm Club and Cool Club. Let yourself be surprised! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Melia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sol Melia Puerto Vallarta