We were attending a wedding of a friend and they recommend this hotel. The stay was very good. We enjoyed the property. Melia is a resort geared more towards family. If your without your kids you may want to stay at other hotels. Service was great. Staff made every effort to make sure the stay was good. Food was average, not the best, but not the worst. The location is good if you are not planning to get off the resort. We were going to downtown everyday so the cost of taxi's adds up. Overall a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meliá Puerto Vallarta is a paradise for families and couples, where there is something for everyone and where everything is included. A wide variety of snacks and meals, domestic and imported drinks and recreational activities for all ages, spectacular evening shows performed by professional dancers, with a different program every night, and swimming pool with children's section and 2 whirlpool. The Flintstones have found the perfect place for their holidays: they are staying with your family in one of our first theme hotels: Yabba-Dabba-Doo bazaar, Roca Flash, RocAdventure, Baby Rock Club, Bamm Bamm Club and Cool Club. Let yourself be surprised! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Melia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sol Melia Puerto Vallarta