I have stayed with other 12 friends last week end. The first time a went this hotel was about 20 years ago when it was a nice new luxury hotel non inclusive.
Now a day I think they should give the hotel a good re-paint and other basic things that are looking old
Yes, it is true that it smells in some parts very strong. rare.
The food is very very average, but service is good and restaurants very clean.
If you want room service... it is not included....you should pay..
Good things... Staff very friendly, including front desk guys.
My room M experience was having a good size room with balcony and a nice full ocean view.
Pool well kept and there were no rocks at the beach..
After all it was better than I expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meliá Puerto Vallarta is a paradise for families and couples, where there is something for everyone and where everything is included. A wide variety of snacks and meals, domestic and imported drinks and recreational activities for all ages, spectacular evening shows performed by professional dancers, with a different program every night, and swimming pool with children's section and 2 whirlpool. The Flintstones have found the perfect place for their holidays: they are staying with your family in one of our first theme hotels: Yabba-Dabba-Doo bazaar, Roca Flash, RocAdventure, Baby Rock Club, Bamm Bamm Club and Cool Club. Let yourself be surprised! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Melia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sol Melia Puerto Vallarta