We had a beautiful vacation at Holiday Inn from Jul.02th to 09th. We were welcome by a nice team at front desk with a very expedite check-in, then we arrived to our room located at the 9th floor, it was very clean with an A/C working on perfect conditions that you are so grateful just because of that fresh breeze, nevertheless our 2 balconies with a breathtaking view to the sea and the mountains were the best points. It was such a pleasure being in the room as well as any other area within the resort.
At the buffet located by the sea there were several choices of food, always very fresh and delicious, in addition 2 chefs at breakfast time who can prepare your special omelets or quesadillas.
We participated on the yoga classes almost every day, by the garden or the beach, it was very holistic moment. We also used the gym and the pool on the second floor.
The main pool itself was big enough, clean and with a fair amount of chairs to accommodate all the guest. There are two bars located by the pool and a snack place which offers mainly fast food and drinks if you get hungry between meals, a great option for kids.
Overall cleanness of the hotel was outstanding, even at the beach, food was exquisite, a lot of activities over the day and night, a extremely kind and helpful staff. Definitely a hotel to come back to.
A remarkable point was Mr. Luis Rodriguez, GM, who introduce himself to guests while walking around the premises, very courteous and committed to the proper operation of every area of the complex. We want to thank him for his hospitality. Also our warm thanks to some exceptional staff, always extreme helpful: Perla and Lissette from front desk, Sergio, Adan and Edgar from the buffet, our housekeepers who managed to leave everything shiny, and Pablo from Yoga class.
PD: Do not forget to tip some staff that go beyond expectations to make your trip an unforgettable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a wonderful view to Banderas Bay, one of the best beaches in Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by friends who will make your stay unforgettable. We have 220 recently renovated standard rooms, each of them with a wonderful sea-view and a private balcony. It is located just a few minutes away from the airport and downtown, near shopping malls such as Caracol, Peninsula and Galerias Vallarta. Free wireless Internet throughout the hotel. Choose between our European or All-Inclusive Plans. In our a la Carte Restaurants, Piaceres, Italian Mediterranean Cuisine, Mariaches, Mexican Cuisine or Guacamaya s Buffet Restaurant, quality in service is our distinguished feature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Puerto Vallarta Mexico