This is a great hotel for Mexican college kids who run wild on the property and management caters to them. Loud thumping music was played all day and night. The kids didn't eat much food on the property and orderded out for pizza and bring their own beer. The music got louder, and they even used a bull horn. I have also stayed here when there was an all night wedding party with loud music. It is a great location and should be relaxing, but you cannot hear the ocean waves, read at the pool or sleep at night. Try staying at the Sheraton near town for a vacation resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a wonderful view to Banderas Bay, one of the best beaches in Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by friends who will make your stay unforgettable. We have 220 recently renovated standard rooms, each of them with a wonderful sea-view and a private balcony. It is located just a few minutes away from the airport and downtown, near shopping malls such as Caracol, Peninsula and Galerias Vallarta. Free wireless Internet throughout the hotel. Choose between our European or All-Inclusive Plans. In our a la Carte Restaurants, Piaceres, Italian Mediterranean Cuisine, Mariaches, Mexican Cuisine or Guacamaya s Buffet Restaurant, quality in service is our distinguished feature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Puerto Vallarta Mexico