Reading some of the reviews confirm the saying "Someone would complain if the ice cream was cold" this was our 9th time at the Holiday Inn and booking a return next year. There was a minor mixup on the room on arrival. The staff bent backwards to correct it. The rest of the stay was exellent including the location, the service provided by all the staff, be it bar, restaurants, pool, vendors in the beach would leave you alone if asked, and the idea of some did not speak good english is not warranted after all we are in their country. Maybe we should be tolerant and try speaking a little Spanish.
Thank you Holiday Inn for an other perfect holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a wonderful view to Banderas Bay, one of the best beaches in Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by friends who will make your stay unforgettable. We have 220 recently renovated standard rooms, each of them with a wonderful sea-view and a private balcony. It is located just a few minutes away from the airport and downtown, near shopping malls such as Caracol, Peninsula and Galerias Vallarta. Free wireless Internet throughout the hotel. Choose between our European or All-Inclusive Plans. In our a la Carte Restaurants, Piaceres, Italian Mediterranean Cuisine, Mariaches, Mexican Cuisine or Guacamaya s Buffet Restaurant, quality in service is our distinguished feature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Puerto Vallarta Mexico