Loved the hotel and the workers. Elmer our server was always content and attentive. The entertainers Paco, Freddy and Sugar Ray were absolutely phenomenal organizing different activities and sports and were making everybody's experience at the hotel worthwhile. They truly were energetic. The beach was beautiful and sandy and deep, but I wouldn't suggest going I far with little kids. The pool was huge and well situated. The only thing I wish was better would be to have more food variety, and to have expresso coffee, but other than that I loved my stay!!! Definitely would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a wonderful view to Banderas Bay, one of the best beaches in Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by friends who will make your stay unforgettable. We have 220 recently renovated standard rooms, each of them with a wonderful sea-view and a private balcony. It is located just a few minutes away from the airport and downtown, near shopping malls such as Caracol, Peninsula and Galerias Vallarta. Free wireless Internet throughout the hotel. Choose between our European or All-Inclusive Plans. In our a la Carte Restaurants, Piaceres, Italian Mediterranean Cuisine, Mariaches, Mexican Cuisine or Guacamaya s Buffet Restaurant, quality in service is our distinguished feature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Puerto Vallarta Mexico