We stayed for our vacation in Holiday Inn, Puerto Vallarta for a week and opted for all-inclusive. The best part of the resort are people are really nice, friendly and caring. The pool and high rise view from our bedroom was simply awesome. The Mexican show was really amazing and fun. The food had a good variety and its among the best place for a family vacation. Thanks to the staff their who cared, maintained the cleanliness and made it a fun place to stay. This is a peaceful and a safe place to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a wonderful view to Banderas Bay, one of the best beaches in Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by friends who will make your stay unforgettable. We have 220 recently renovated standard rooms, each of them with a wonderful sea-view and a private balcony. It is located just a few minutes away from the airport and downtown, near shopping malls such as Caracol, Peninsula and Galerias Vallarta. Free wireless Internet throughout the hotel. Choose between our European or All-Inclusive Plans. In our a la Carte Restaurants, Piaceres, Italian Mediterranean Cuisine, Mariaches, Mexican Cuisine or Guacamaya s Buffet Restaurant, quality in service is our distinguished feature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Puerto Vallarta Mexico