After staying at the Fiesta Americana in Cancun last year we decided to try the Fiesta Americana in Puert Vallarta and we were very pleased. We booked our trip and transportation through Expedia and everything went smooth. When we arrived at the hotel they were waiting for us and we checked in and got the exact room that we wanted. We then sat and went over all the hotel and resort had to offer with Carlos. He did a very good jbob and then tried to get us to listen to a vacation club presentation that we were not interested in.
One of the things that everyone mentions is thje service and for the most part it was excellent. Overall the food was very good. My favorite was the La Cevicheria with the fresh fish tacos and the aquachile fish cocktails. The buffet breakfast was very good with a large selection of fruits and breakfast items. There are 3 main restaurants and the only time we had to wait was Saturday night. We never had trouble getting chairs on the beach but we were out at the beach mid morning. There was some entertainment at night and the dancers were pretty good.
If you go into town you can get a taxi for 65 pesos which is about $4. It is worth the trip to go to thier boardwalk downtown, there is a lot to see. There is no charge for the internet and it worked well. You can also use the computers and printers in the business center and that is no charge. These are some of the things that some hotels charge extra for. We tried to book an excursion from the hotel but they only offered full day excursions so we went online and were able to book half day excursions. That worked out well because we did not want to spend the whole day out.
Overall we were very happy with the resort and it was a real value for the money. We would return for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the charm and warmth that have made this destination unique, Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is, without a doubt, one of the most attractive hotels in Banderas Bay, the second largest bay in the Pacific. With contemporary Mexican architecture, this beautiful construction is perfectly harmonized with a landscape bordered by the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental and the most beautiful beach in Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Fiesta Americana