We just left Fiesta Americana in the wonderful Puerto Vallarta! What a fantastic trip we had! The entire staff was absolutely incredible and helped to make this one of our very best vacations ever.
There are a few standout employees that we would like to highlight specifically... (Coffee shop) Marley & Patricia Olvera; (Hostesses) Diana & Llanely; (Pool waiters) Ignacio & Carlos; (Buffet waiters) Jesus, Sergio, Rafael, & Gumercindo; (Activities) Tania & Ary; (Tiantang waiters) Antonio & Daniel; (Beach maintenance) Juan; (Housekeeper) Juliana; and (Hotel greeter extraordinaire) Edgar: Thank you so much for making our trip so special! You were all so helpful, attentive, and just a joy to be around!
The hotel itself was beautiful starting with the setting which was just breathtaking with beach, mountain, and city views to enjoy! And the view from the Lobby to the pool area with the ocean in the distance was captivating to say the least. We also loved the water elements in the lobby -- from the waterfall to the foot bridge -- which created a most peaceful and soothing vibe.
The food options were varied and plentiful. Standouts were the coffee shop where we got our doubles espressos over ice, and the Japanese restaurant (Tiantang) where the food was fresh and delicious and the service outstanding, which is why we ate there three times! We weren't crazy about the Italian restaurant (went two times and the food was either too spicy or cold), but the Mexican Fiesta was a great way to close out the vacation, the chips and salas and guacamole never failed to disappoint, and the veggie fajitas and veggie cerviche were knockouts. As a vegan, I was super impressed that you had soy milk and so many veggie options. Other vacations have been ruined for me due to lack of options. Please keep adding more and more options and I will keep coming back.
The spa was great, too! 5 stars all the way starting with the tranquil, gorgeous vibe (pool, sauna, and steam room), which lent itself to deep relaxation. And the couples massage was one of our best ever.
While the room was somewhat dated, the view was absolutely spectacular (we were on the 6th floor) and Juliana kept it impeccably clean so we were comfortable and quite content.
I can't say enough about this trip! Go here if you want the best staff ever, a beautiful location, a great mix of fun and quiet, and good food and drink. We can't wait to go back ourselves!
Gayle & Joe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the charm and warmth that have made this destination unique, Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is, without a doubt, one of the most attractive hotels in Banderas Bay, the second largest bay in the Pacific. With contemporary Mexican architecture, this beautiful construction is perfectly harmonized with a landscape bordered by the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental and the most beautiful beach in Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Fiesta Americana