I would say that if you are ever interested in going into the service industry as a career, it should be a requirement to go to Puerto Vallarta and stay at the Fiesta Americana to learn about the art of good service, as it is here that you will receive some of the best quality service. Everyone is so friendly, genuinely nice, professional, patient with guests who know/speak little Spanish (like me) and were eager to assist, always with smiles. From the concierge Lia (she remembered us throughout our stay and was very personable with us, she was really wonderful to talk with, very helpful), to Ivan who helped service around the courtyard/pool (he seemed to really care that we had a good experience and had what we needed), to the wait staff, the security staff, the staff running the front desk... everyone was lovely and helped to make our stay a very satisfying, relaxing, and enjoyable one. The service here is tremendous! While you may have to get used to tipping often, it is well worth the expense as these individuals work hard and do a great job taking care of their guests. The bed in our room was a little stiff, but I still slept fine; the restaurants had pretty good food overall and had a reasonable selection, though my favorite meal during our stay was actually had elsewhere. The resort is a short cab ride from the airport and only minutes from downtown, so there is a lot of convenience to the location of this resort as well as plenty of things to do on and off the resort property. Overall, I definitely recommend this resort to any travelers looking for a good beach vacation/getaway. Gracias, mis amigos, we had a lovely time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the charm and warmth that have made this destination unique, Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is, without a doubt, one of the most attractive hotels in Banderas Bay, the second largest bay in the Pacific. With contemporary Mexican architecture, this beautiful construction is perfectly harmonized with a landscape bordered by the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental and the most beautiful beach in Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Fiesta Americana