We loved the hotel but were not prepared for the constant bombardment of trying to be sold a timeshare. If we would have known that this hotel catered to timeshare owners we would have picked a different hotel. We weren't even allowed to go to our room until they had a timeshare representative give us their pitch. On the positive side, the hotel is gorgeous from the lobby to the rooms, everything. Our room was on the floor 1 (floor above the main floor) and had an amazing view overlooking the pool. Restaurants all closed early so if you want to eat at the hotel better go before 7pm otherwise you have room service. The food was average. The pool was awesome with a swim up bar. Even though there were a lot of children, I didn't even notice because you were lost in the relaxing atmosphere. Disappointed the drinks were small and pricey. The beach is just steps away. Beware housekeeping comes at all hours. We went to bed early one night (around 9:30p) because we had an extra early morning the next day. Housekeeping was knocking on our door after 10p to deliver complimentary bottled water. Unfortunately we didn't hear the knocking at the door and woke up as the housekeeper entered our room. Our mistake was that we forgot to secure the lock. Even though the hotel is absolutely gorgeous and perfect in most every way, we have no plans on going back as long as they want to sell timeshares.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Puerto Vallarta Fiesta Americana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the charm and warmth that have made the Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta a unique destination, and live the experience at one of the best hotels in Puerto Vallarta. The Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is situated on the Bahía de Banderas, the second largest bay in the Pacific Ocean. With contemporary Mexican architecture and beautiful, recently-modified construction harmonizing perfectly with a landscape flanked by the mountains of the Western Sierra Madre and Vallarta's most beautiful beach, the Fiesta Americana invites our guests to enjoy relaxing surroundings like the open-air lobby palapa, a large waterfall, beautiful rooms, and comfortable suite all in the most restful and serene atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.