Stayed there for a couple of days. The service was excellent. But do not let them take you to the "time share" presentation, is not worth the breakfast they gave you for free. Restaurant prices are a bit pricey. But you can walk a block and eat at a local restaurants for a very good price. The room had a nice view. Housekeeping was impressive. I will probably be back with the family soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the charm and warmth that have made this destination unique, Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is, without a doubt, one of the most attractive hotels in Banderas Bay, the second largest bay in the Pacific. With contemporary Mexican architecture, this beautiful construction is perfectly harmonized with a landscape bordered by the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental and the most beautiful beach in Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Fiesta Americana