This hotel is very pretty, well maintained and up to date. The personnel service was excellent from the moment we entered to the moment we left. The beach is not as wide but the service on the beach is wonderful. The pool is well kept. They have a kids club that my 9 year old went to and she had a good time. The room and beds were comfortable and we slept well. They have coffee machines in the room but you have to pay for it. The WiFi is free but it never works. I did see a bunch of people with their laptops downstairs next to the reception area so I would say the WiFi works if you stay there. They have a business room with computers but the navigation is extremely slow.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Puerto Vallarta Fiesta Americana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the charm and warmth that have made the Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta a unique destination, and live the experience at one of the best hotels in Puerto Vallarta. The Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is situated on the Bahía de Banderas, the second largest bay in the Pacific Ocean. With contemporary Mexican architecture and beautiful, recently-modified construction harmonizing perfectly with a landscape flanked by the mountains of the Western Sierra Madre and Vallarta's most beautiful beach, the Fiesta Americana invites our guests to enjoy relaxing surroundings like the open-air lobby palapa, a large waterfall, beautiful rooms, and comfortable suite all in the most restful and serene atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.