I stayed at the Hotel for a weekend with my girlfriend and we just had a great and relax time at the Hotel.
People were very friendly and kind, rooms were good and AC was working properly.
Breakfast buffet was OK, nothing too impressive but fine. Nice beach front and great pool, there was only one detail, Pool should be clean all days, i went to swim the last day around midday and there were empty plastic bottles in one side of the pool and some leaves of the trees around. Bartender of the pool bar was not very happy that day we went.
I guess this last 2 things could happen sometimes. Overall 8 of 10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the charm and warmth that have made this destination unique, Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is, without a doubt, one of the most attractive hotels in Banderas Bay, the second largest bay in the Pacific. With contemporary Mexican architecture, this beautiful construction is perfectly harmonized with a landscape bordered by the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental and the most beautiful beach in Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Fiesta Americana