I stayed at the Hotel for a weekend with my girlfriend and we just had a great and relax time at the Hotel.
People were very friendly and kind, rooms were good and AC was working properly.
Breakfast buffet was OK, nothing too impressive but fine. Nice beach front and great pool, there was only one detail, Pool should be clean all days, i went to swim the last day around midday and there were empty plastic bottles in one side of the pool and some leaves of the trees around. Bartender of the pool bar was not very happy that day we went.
I guess this last 2 things could happen sometimes. Overall 8 of 10.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Fiesta Americana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the charm and warmth that have made the Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta a unique destination, and live the experience at one of the best hotels in Puerto Vallarta. The Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is situated on the Bahía de Banderas, the second largest bay in the Pacific Ocean. With contemporary Mexican architecture and beautiful, recently-modified construction harmonizing perfectly with a landscape flanked by the mountains of the Western Sierra Madre and Vallarta's most beautiful beach, the Fiesta Americana invites our guests to enjoy relaxing surroundings like the open-air lobby palapa, a large waterfall, beautiful rooms, and comfortable suite all in the most restful and serene atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.