My family and I just spent our Spring Break vacation at the Fiesta Americana. Prior to traveling there was allot of news about how the area is so unsafe. I beg to differ, we found it to be very safe. We traveled downtown via taxi service and the public busses, walked around late in the evening, and the marina area. We found all the locals we encountered to be very helpful, always willing to assist. Our time at the Fiesta Americana was very relaxing with plenty of entertainment options at the resort as well as nearby. What was very surprising to me was how reasonably priced the onsite restaurants were at the resort. Excellent menu options at very reasonable prices. Two restaurant shot outs I would like to recommend – Pipi’s in downtown and Blake’s about a 15 minute walk from the resort.
I can’t wait to return to the Fiesta Americana in Puerto Vallarta. I will defiantly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the charm and warmth that have made this destination unique, Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is, without a doubt, one of the most attractive hotels in Banderas Bay, the second largest bay in the Pacific. With contemporary Mexican architecture, this beautiful construction is perfectly harmonized with a landscape bordered by the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental and the most beautiful beach in Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Fiesta Americana