We stayed for two weeks from the end of Feb. through the beginning of March of 2013 with our family consisting of six adults and four young grandchildren. The management, represented by Jorge, as well as every member of the staff, were most accommodating and professional in every manner. The childrens' arts and crafts area by the kids pool were a great addition. We would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the charm and warmth that have made this destination unique, Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is, without a doubt, one of the most attractive hotels in Banderas Bay, the second largest bay in the Pacific. With contemporary Mexican architecture, this beautiful construction is perfectly harmonized with a landscape bordered by the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental and the most beautiful beach in Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Fiesta Americana