This was my fourth visit to Puerto Vallarta and third time I have stayed at the Fiesta Americana. Two previous stays at F.A. were with my husband and a friend. This last visit was with a group of 17 people for a meditation retreat. After staying last year and enjoying the wonderful setting, the excellent food and the exemplary service, I arranged for my meditation group of 17 individuals and couples to stay at the Fiesta for 10-14 days.The staff at the Fiesta were even better than I remembered. Everyone from the Chef and cooks to the servers , at all meals to the beach servers and reception were so attentive everyone in our group said they had never experienced such wonderful service before. Astrid the group sales person and Caesar, operations ensured everything ran so smoothly ,from the arrangements for our great ocean view rooms, the seating for us in the buffet, to our meeting room each morning. We felt so special each time we sat down for a meal.The servers were so attentive they would anticipate what we might need and binog, it would be there. The breakfast buffet had a great variety of delicious and healthy dishes you could select from including different great " juice shooters" servers would bring us each morning. The evening meals were 5 star selections of memorable meals, some we have asked for the recipes( we are also a foodie group) Some of us were couples and we were able to have just couples time in this wonderful venue as there are nice little areas on the property.The bus stop is just outside this hotel and takes only a few minutes to get to the downtown area and to old town. The tours person is there daily and was very helpul for arranging the tours for our group and facilitated us renting a van (for 15 people) to take us out to Distiladero a close beach .Finally the reception staff, daytime and also in the evening, were always so helpful and accomodating for us personally and for the group I have to say thank you for your graciousness. The rooms we had were all oceanview , the top floors were the best, the first thing we saw each morning...ocean. This is not only a great place for couples or family , but a GREAT PLACE to bring a group. They handled everything and made sure all of our requests were met.It was a great place to have a meditation retreat , we saw so many whales , had great walks on the beach and enjoyed and celebrated being alive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the charm and warmth that have made this destination unique, Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is, without a doubt, one of the most attractive hotels in Banderas Bay, the second largest bay in the Pacific. With contemporary Mexican architecture, this beautiful construction is perfectly harmonized with a landscape bordered by the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental and the most beautiful beach in Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Fiesta Americana