Great stay at Fiesta Americana.Room was very nice and very clean(maid service was excellent) as was the resort in general. Centrally located for excursions and town. Views were spectacular and breakfast buffet was great. Most dining is outdoors and prices were great. About 18.00 US for breakfast buffet and average dinner with wine and a desert to split was about 60-70.00 dollars. Wifi was sketchy but free and always worked in the lobby and public areas. Beach was nice and pool heated. Wished there was a hot tub on the property though. Try a massage under the canopy by the sea. All waitstaff and servers were excellent. Great lunches and drinks by the pool in the afternoon and the prices were very reasonable. Not the most opulent resort, but so clean and beautiful with excellent service. Never had a problem getting pool chairs but resort was not full. Time share solicitors abound and are everywhere including the hotel. Great value, give this hotel a try!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the charm and warmth that have made this destination unique, Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is, without a doubt, one of the most attractive hotels in Banderas Bay, the second largest bay in the Pacific. With contemporary Mexican architecture, this beautiful construction is perfectly harmonized with a landscape bordered by the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental and the most beautiful beach in Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Fiesta Americana