We spent a little over a week at this hotel during the first half of Jan. 2013. Only one day of mild rain which was a nice change from all the sunny days even during the winter. We found the service was excellent, the personnel treated us very well especially Carlos, the beach waiter, who we nick-named Frankie (Frank Sinatra) because of his blue eyes. We really had a great time while we were there, however, bringing food in from the outside to stock the in room refrigerator was discouraged and this was a minor negative.
Location was great, entry way was inviting, unique and distinctive. Maid service was excellent. We had numerous occasions over the time we were there to imbibe more than a few Margaritas and found them to be fairly well proportioned in the Tequilia dept. The food was also pretty good. I would recommend the shrimp burrito but you will probably want to share it with someone.
Overall, we would recommend this hotel and say Hola to our amigo Frankie!
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Puerto Vallarta Fiesta Americana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the charm and warmth that have made the Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta a unique destination, and live the experience at one of the best hotels in Puerto Vallarta. The Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is situated on the Bahía de Banderas, the second largest bay in the Pacific Ocean. With contemporary Mexican architecture and beautiful, recently-modified construction harmonizing perfectly with a landscape flanked by the mountains of the Western Sierra Madre and Vallarta's most beautiful beach, the Fiesta Americana invites our guests to enjoy relaxing surroundings like the open-air lobby palapa, a large waterfall, beautiful rooms, and comfortable suite all in the most restful and serene atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.