I would have given them a 5 if they had fun things to use on the beach like kayaks, boogie boards, a heated hot tub, etc. They had styrofoam noodles for the pool and that was about it. But i give it a 4/5 for everything else (except the surly waitress at the bar near the end of the lobby). My friends looked on tripadvisor for a great deal. I wanted something on the beach and comfortable, not too big with a pool and some dining options. A reviewer on TA suggested going the club level for the easy continental breakfast and evening drinks. I would also recommend that if you get a good deal. It's nice to walk out of your room on the top level of the hotel and grab some coffee and food. It's also great to stroll in around 5p after being at the beach all day and have a nice cold beer and snacks waiting for you. David took really great care of us making sure we had plenty to eat and drink. Our room was on the top level, 9th floor and I actually saw whales from the balcony!!! We opted for the non-inclusive and that is the way to go. You can eat there if you like or go into town. The food at ChulaVista is pretty damn good and the other bars are well staffed so if you are sitting by the beach, you don't have to leave to get a frosty pina coloda or a cold beer and food. It's right on Banderos beach and has a great little swimming area right in front or you can go over to the next hotel and rent kayaks, banana boats, jet ski or parasail. The other thing i really liked about this place was the mix of tourists - not just the boring people who do the all inclusive and never leave. There's a good mix of Mexicans, Europeans and American tourists.If your biological clock is ticking be warned: there are a lot of adorable little kids there and well-behaved i even and in matching little outfits! It will just make you want to have kids!! I can't think of much else to add...great staff, friendly people, nice beach, good food. Go solo or with friends, there are all types of travelers hanging out. And buy something from the vendors that stroll up and down the beach. They are very nice and sell some gorgeous stuff. We got some great jewelry, hats, tableclothes and the camerones on a stick -delicious!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the charm and warmth that have made this destination unique, Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is, without a doubt, one of the most attractive hotels in Banderas Bay, the second largest bay in the Pacific. With contemporary Mexican architecture, this beautiful construction is perfectly harmonized with a landscape bordered by the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental and the most beautiful beach in Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Fiesta Americana