This was my third stay at the FA and each time I have a warm welcome feeling as soon as I enter.
The hotel feels like a quiet , classy retreat. The perfect place to get away from it all. The room was comfortable and always clean, the staff was very helpful and friendly and the view from our 5 th floor room was incredible. The concierge staff went the extra mile to get my camera back after I left it in a taxi. The taxi ride to downtown was 50 pesos which is a little over $4. They do charge extra for coffee for the coffee maker in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the charm and warmth that have made this destination unique, Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is, without a doubt, one of the most attractive hotels in Banderas Bay, the second largest bay in the Pacific. With contemporary Mexican architecture, this beautiful construction is perfectly harmonized with a landscape bordered by the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental and the most beautiful beach in Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Fiesta Americana