This was our group's second stay at the Fiesta Americana in Puerto Vallarta as an all-iclusive package. Our group of friends have been doing a guy's trip to PV (age range mid 20's to 30's) for the past 5 years so we have some experience with the city and resorts. We returned to the Fiesta Americana this year because of the great service the first time we attended and were happy to find even better service and staff who remembered us from our first stay.
From our arrival, Alfonso at the concierge immediately greeted us and helped us check-in, making sure we were taken care of. We had met Alfonso the previous year and he recognized us right away as we exited our shuttle. Speak to Alfonso if you need any information regarding the night life for the 20s-30s crowd.
The service around the pool and beach are also what made our stay amazing. Carlos, our waiter from the previous year, was still present and immediately adopted us as his customers again. Carlos' level of service on the beach and around the pool is ultimately what brought us back to the resort. This year we were also served by waitresses Mavi and Mariza on the beach who were also simply the best. Ramone at the snack bar also mixed us some top-notch drinks when served at the beach.
During the day, Abel the activities coordinator was quick to introduce himself to us as a new member of the Fiesta Americana team and made sure our volleyball court was always prepped and watered-down as soon as we told him we wanted to play and even made sure we had a brand new net. He was also a good source of information for the nightlife in town.
At night we were always served by Javier at the lobby bar and he too was excellent, promptly preparing drinks for our group and also made up some awesome shots. Javier was a genuinely friendly and happy staff member we always enjoyed joking around with.
We had no complaints about anything regarding this resort. Physically, I would say it the resort itself is slightly above average but it is the staff who make it absolutely EXCELLENT. Take some time to get to know them and you will not be disappointed. We have already decided that we will be returning to the Fiesta Americana on our next annual trip.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Fiesta Americana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the charm and warmth that have made the Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta a unique destination, and live the experience at one of the best hotels in Puerto Vallarta. The Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is situated on the Bahía de Banderas, the second largest bay in the Pacific Ocean. With contemporary Mexican architecture and beautiful, recently-modified construction harmonizing perfectly with a landscape flanked by the mountains of the Western Sierra Madre and Vallarta's most beautiful beach, the Fiesta Americana invites our guests to enjoy relaxing surroundings like the open-air lobby palapa, a large waterfall, beautiful rooms, and comfortable suite all in the most restful and serene atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Amex, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.