“Over the top - A must do!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 212 Activities in Puerto Vallarta
Type: Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 10 years, we've thrilled guests with extraordinary first-class, customizable tours on the Banderas Bay in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. No matter your style - leisurely or adventurous - we have the getaway for you. "Wine and dine" your private party (VIP "5-Star Service" Sail) or indulge in the simplicity of the sail (Classic Sailing). Get the best of both worlds (Snorkel & Sail) or lose yourself in Vallarta's irresistible scenery (Sunset Sail). Zip across the waves to Los Arcos, Mahajuitas, Yelapa and private beaches (South Bay Experience). Get some "fun in the sun" (Snorkeling & Beach Play or Marietas Island) or say "hola" to the Humpback whales (Whale Watching Tour). No matter what you choose, our friendly, bilingual crew will treat you to an extraordinary, first-class day on the Bay. Relax, discover and reconnect with Ada Sailing.
“Over the top - A must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Just arrived from spending a week in Puerto Vallarta. One of our planned activities was to go sailing. Although I enjoy sailing, I would not consider myself knowledgable about sailing or sail boats. With that being said, from the moment we arrived, we knew this experience was going to be over the top. The sail boat is gorgeous with incredible wood work. The boat is 45 feet long and can accommodate up to 20 passengers. We had a total of four adults in our group which was the perfect size. The crew was professional, laid back, friendly, funny, and HIGHLY service oriented. Also, we never once questioned our safety (being out on the ocean, in a foreign country). They were on point to take care of anything we needed. Throughout the day we were served very tasty hors d'oeuvres. Imagine...sailing on the Pacific, drinking adult beverages and having tasty snacks served through out the day....wow! We sailed to a very secluded area and swam to a private beach only accessible by boat. With no one around, the beach was completely ours...and I do mean completely... :-). Only one person from our group decided to stay on the boat and not swim to shore. We chose lobster for lunch and was very happy with our selection. The food was was absolutely fantastic both quality and quantity. I am a foodie!!!

I could go on and on about our experience on the Ada. If you enjoying sailing and being out on the water, this is a must do. The cost was reasonable and well worth it!

Visited May 2013

Puerto Vallarta
9 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Day on the Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Many, many great days on the Bay but this by far is the most luxurious one to date. From the moment you step onboad the owners and crew are there to make sure your day is a pleasant one not soon forgotten. Drinks, snacks, more drinks and a full sumptuous lunch prepared per your instructions with a choice of fish, shrimp or chicken.

We went out in the morning but they have a Sunset Sail I will be trying soon.

Visited May 2013
Gurnee, Illinois
“Nothing could be better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We planned a family vacation to Puerto Vallarta to celebrate my son's 30th. On the acutal day we booked a 6 hr. sail on Ada. From the minute we met Marta at the pier, we knew we were in for a wonderful day. We were not disappointed. The boat was beautiful and impeccably maintained. The food delectable. We enjoyed the appetizers and our choices for a main course. Even though it was late in the season for whale watching, we were treated to whales swimming right next to the boat. We have never seen them that close. The crew.. Jorge, Jose, Andrea could not have been friendlier. They made every effort to accommodate our every need including kayaking and snorkeling. Superb service, gourmet food and the nicest group of people you would ever want to spend the day with. The Ada sailing experience is not to be missed.

Visited April 2013
Ascutney, Vermont
“It's all in the details”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

March 8th, 2013 ~ The second day of our vacation in Puerto Vallarta was my birthday. Knowing I love sailing on classic boats, my wonderful girlfriend had arranged a surprise day sail aboard the beautiful Ada. From the time we met Marta at the pier and I stepped aboard, I knew we were in for a fabulous day. Less than 20 minutes into our sail we were greeted by dozens of whale and porpoise sightings. Jorge and Jose kept our drinks full as Andie worked her culinary magic below deck sending up plate after plate of delectable munchies. My lunch of grilled salmon was superb, topped off with a fresh, homemade, birthday Carrot cake. Without a doubt, spending the day on Ada was the best birthday present I ever received. We had such a great time with Ada and her crew we went out again a week later for an entirely different but, equally fantastic voyage. As beautiful and comfortable as Ada is, what makes this sailing adventure so special is the gracious and attentive crew. I thoroughly enjoyed my personal interactions with each one.

Visited March 2013
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“INCREDIBLE DAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I live in Vallarta and have been on several boats...personal and tour.

When I stepped onto this Classic...I knew this was no ordinary tour.

The drink menu and selection was very impressive.

The STAFF was amazing and all worked together to make you feel like a friend and not a tourist!

When the food was served on nicer dishes than most restaurants, I knew they serious about their clients.

I would have paid 50% more...and still felt that I got my money's worth!

Visited March 2013