My husband and I recently returned from a truly fabulous week at Casa Vela.
Our experience at this boutique resort was outstanding in every regard. It started with our initial contact with their booking agent, Fernanda Olmos, who not only satisfied all of our enquiries, but was impressively prompt in her follow up on our additional requests for information. She couldn’t have been more helpful and her attention continued even after the booking, through to making personal contact at the resort to ensure all our wants were being looked after.
The service we received at this property was second to none. From check-in,the lobby staff, concierge service to the staff at the restaurant, to the housekeeping staff, the attention and service we received was truly outstanding. The dining experience at this property was nothing short of gourmet. The restaurant is open from 7:00am to 11:00pm and regardless of the time of day that we showed up, we were warmly greeted, seated, and served to the highest of standards. Beyond this the menu options were extensive and the food was fantastic. Throughout our entire week at Casa Velas we did not have a meal that we did not thoroughly enjoy.
Our room was spacious, well appointed, and included a plunge pool on our balcony, which offered a great view out onto the 11th and 18th fairways of Puerto Vallarta’s Marina golf course. As we are both golfers, the view in itself delivered some great entertainment value.
A primary motivator for this trip was our love of golf, and this resort provided us with full access to three golf courses: the Marina golf course next door, as well as the two courses at Vista Vallarta, both of which are spectacular PGA champion courses, located fifteen minutes away, up in the mountains overlooking Puerto Vallarta.
Overall this trip either met or exceeded our expectations. The golf was exceptional as was everything about Casa Velas.
My husband and I have travelled extensively, and we typically seek out new destinations and experiences, however Casa Velas is definitely on our list of properties we will return to.
Thank you everyone at Casa Velas for going out of you way to ensure we had a truly wonderful and memorable vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the perfect resort retreat in the Mexican Pacific Riviera, where luxury and romanticism combine in perfect harmony. Resembling a private estate, Casa Velas offers Condé Nast and AAA award-winning service in a casually elegant and intimate boutique atmosphere in Puerto Vallarta. This boutique hotel enjoys a garden setting surrounded by the Marina Vallarta Golf Course. A beachside experience waits just three minutes away at your private Ocean Club, with stunning sunsets and memorable dining. Unlimited transport is available day and night to whisk you to the golden shores of the Mexican Pacific. The Ocean Club is a place of supreme peace and tranquility for enjoying an infinity pool, jacuzzi and terrace with impressive ocean views. Our luxurious getaway invites you to enjoy the comforting sounds and vibrant colors of the tropics as you discover the true meaning of relaxation and luxury at an all-inclusive Puerto Vallarta resort paradise. Recently chosen as one of the Top 10 hotels in Mexico and the Caribbean in three categories - Luxury, Relaxation/Spa and Hotel for Romance - by TripAdvisor®, Casa Velas is an enchanting destination where simple pleasures rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique