October 30 - November 13, 2013. (Timeshare owner, multiple stays.) Not enough can be said about the quality of service. All of the staff are amazing. Loved the addition of the steak house! Every time we go nice refreshing touches are added. If you need to leave the concrete and commute just to unwind this is the place to go. Bring a floating chair to the beach club Infiniti pool. Sit back with a mimosa in hand and let the calming lapping ocean waves cleanse your spirit. This is an adults only resort. Couples, singles, friends and family gather here. The food is fabulous. The drinks are refreshing. Your sleep will be sound and the weather rarely disappoints. There is so much to do as well. Charly's in the mariana will set you up for the day with a VERY reasonable sailing adventure...just you, the captain and the deck hand. Fishing is always available on these vessels. Caught 3 fish last time..from the tuna family. Gave 2 to the captain and deck hand. Brought the other one back to Benny who captains the lobby bar. He is the BEST! Benny has been there as long as I can remember and I know why. He will take such good care of you with his wide selection of creative cocktails! My friend particularly enjoys a petite chartreuse which is always on hand. A taxi to downtown about 100 pesos. Clubs are in abundance...my travelling companion loves ROXIES! You can also go down to the Malicon and walk over the bridge to the new pier. There are many restaurants that offer an outdoor table and a bucket of cold iced beer. Just relax, watch the sunset and let the best local beach massage artists give you a foot/back massage for about 200 pesos. A water taxi can also take you to Yelapa which is an adventure everyone should do. Back home to Casa Velas...to sleep in the fresh clean white crisp sheets with the most comfortable pillows (and late night room service for that late night snack)! OR, not ready for bed? There are 2 casinos minutes away that are open until the early hours. There are three golf courses to choose from and they often have specials where green fees are included in your stay. The Marina golf course (alligators and all) are right on site. Thank you again to ALL the staff for making our vacation a heavenly delight. A special thank you to Juan Velas and Bruce for taking time out of your busy schedule to say hello to us. That was a treat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the perfect resort retreat in the Mexican Pacific Riviera, where luxury and romanticism combine in perfect harmony. Resembling a private estate, Casa Velas offers Condé Nast and AAA award-winning service in a casually elegant and intimate boutique atmosphere in Puerto Vallarta. This boutique hotel enjoys a garden setting surrounded by the Marina Vallarta Golf Course. A beachside experience waits just three minutes away at your private Ocean Club, with stunning sunsets and memorable dining. Unlimited transport is available day and night to whisk you to the golden shores of the Mexican Pacific. The Ocean Club is a place of supreme peace and tranquility for enjoying an infinity pool, jacuzzi and terrace with impressive ocean views. Our luxurious getaway invites you to enjoy the comforting sounds and vibrant colors of the tropics as you discover the true meaning of relaxation and luxury at an all-inclusive Puerto Vallarta resort paradise. Recently chosen as one of the Top 10 hotels in Mexico and the Caribbean in three categories - Luxury, Relaxation/Spa and Hotel for Romance - by TripAdvisor®, Casa Velas is an enchanting destination where simple pleasures rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique