My wife and I are frequent travelers. For our vacations, this is where we splurge. We usually do one international trip per year and have been to Mexico 7 times (we're from the US). We've been to Puerto Vallarta 3 times. We booked Casa Velas for one night, planning to spend the rest of the trip at a resort about an hour south. We spent the 1st night at the resort and we were blow away with the level of service and attention to detail. The service here ranks in the top for anywhere we've stayed (top 3). We went to the other resort that was south for one night, cancelled the rest of our stay and left the following morning to return to the Casa Velas. Yes, its that good. When I was booking the trip other reviewers mentioned the beach club as a downside. This is not the case at all. Its like 2 resorts in one. We spent some days by the pool at the resort, others were spent at the beach club (which is amazing). Both locations offered great food & drinks (and again, great service). I rarely write reviews on properties, however after staying here felt compelled to share that this place is just amazing. If you go, I do suggest doing the all inclusive. This is not the crappy food / drinks you normally get with packages. You can order whatever you want off menu / room service, etc - all included. And its quality food (we're from San Francisco and foodies. The food exceeded expectations.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the perfect resort retreat in the Mexican Pacific Riviera, where luxury and romanticism combine in perfect harmony. Resembling a private estate, Casa Velas offers Condé Nast and AAA award-winning service in a casually elegant and intimate boutique atmosphere in Puerto Vallarta. This boutique hotel enjoys a garden setting surrounded by the Marina Vallarta Golf Course. A beachside experience waits just three minutes away at your private Ocean Club, with stunning sunsets and memorable dining. Unlimited transport is available day and night to whisk you to the golden shores of the Mexican Pacific. The Ocean Club is a place of supreme peace and tranquility for enjoying an infinity pool, jacuzzi and terrace with impressive ocean views. Our luxurious getaway invites you to enjoy the comforting sounds and vibrant colors of the tropics as you discover the true meaning of relaxation and luxury at an all-inclusive Puerto Vallarta resort paradise. Recently chosen as one of the Top 10 hotels in Mexico and the Caribbean in three categories - Luxury, Relaxation/Spa and Hotel for Romance - by TripAdvisor®, Casa Velas is an enchanting destination where simple pleasures rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.