We had two rooms at Casa Velas for one week. One room was for our 17 year-old son and his school mate. The hotel grounds are beautiful and the interior/exterior spotless. Rooms are a generous size, including the baths, which include double vanities and large showers. The short ride to the beach club was convenient, swift, and pleasant. The staff was outstanding, always willing to help in any way, engaging, great at remembering our names, helping us with our Spanish etc. This is not a party place, it was quiet and our young men liked to go to Velas Vallarta to play tennis and hang out at the larger pool when they wanted to meet some other teenagers. There were some youngish men, 20's, who were trying to party at Casa Velas, getting the music at the main pool turned to country and horsing around in the pool etc. but otherwise it was very peaceful. There were no weddings during our stay and if the beach club had been closed, that would have annoyed me, as we used it part of each day. Try to get a room on the second level to leave your doors open at night for the cool breezes. The choices at the restaurants were fine, but limited, we loved the small portions, also the buffets, because we are not big eaters and we could take as much time as we desired. Room service is available 24 hours, which was great for our teenagers, and for us to enjoy morning coffee in our room. The concierge helped us charter a 45 foot sailboat with a crew for 4 hours, would highly recommend this, a little expensive, included liquor and food, so beautiful and relaxing, it was worth the cost. We are thinking of going back next year, overall, just really pleasant, and relaxing stay, (not cheap, as with most at the hotel, had an all inclusive package)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the perfect resort retreat in the Mexican Pacific Riviera, where luxury and romanticism combine in perfect harmony. Resembling a private estate, Casa Velas offers Condé Nast and AAA award-winning service in a casually elegant and intimate boutique atmosphere in Puerto Vallarta. This boutique hotel enjoys a garden setting surrounded by the Marina Vallarta Golf Course. A beachside experience waits just three minutes away at your private Ocean Club, with stunning sunsets and memorable dining. Unlimited transport is available day and night to whisk you to the golden shores of the Mexican Pacific. The Ocean Club is a place of supreme peace and tranquility for enjoying an infinity pool, jacuzzi and terrace with impressive ocean views. Our luxurious getaway invites you to enjoy the comforting sounds and vibrant colors of the tropics as you discover the true meaning of relaxation and luxury at an all-inclusive Puerto Vallarta resort paradise. Recently chosen as one of the Top 10 hotels in Mexico and the Caribbean in three categories - Luxury, Relaxation/Spa and Hotel for Romance - by TripAdvisor®, Casa Velas is an enchanting destination where simple pleasures rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique