Firstly we want to say, without reservation, that we love the staff. We love the food. We love the two locations.
We hate the way management is changing the formula that brought us back four times.
Casa Velos is no longer a "boutique" hotel..........children are now welcomed, buffet meals are a regular feature, the beach club is only open when someone"(?) decides that day that it should be open, and drunken destination wedding guests are allowed to take over the pools and party until 2.00am.
A new Marketing/Planning Dept is needed to help Management determine which part of the vacationer market they are aiming for. At the moment they alienanting almost everyone, most certainly regulars who want a return to the peaceful setting that made it so appealing in the first place.
We are really sad that we have to write such a negative review but we blame Management entirely. We can only hope that comments like this will bring about changes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the perfect resort retreat in the Mexican Pacific Riviera, where luxury and romanticism combine in perfect harmony. Resembling a private estate, Casa Velas offers Condé Nast and AAA award-winning service in a casually elegant and intimate boutique atmosphere in Puerto Vallarta. This boutique hotel enjoys a garden setting surrounded by the Marina Vallarta Golf Course. A beachside experience waits just three minutes away at your private Ocean Club, with stunning sunsets and memorable dining. Unlimited transport is available day and night to whisk you to the golden shores of the Mexican Pacific. The Ocean Club is a place of supreme peace and tranquility for enjoying an infinity pool, jacuzzi and terrace with impressive ocean views. Our luxurious getaway invites you to enjoy the comforting sounds and vibrant colors of the tropics as you discover the true meaning of relaxation and luxury at an all-inclusive Puerto Vallarta resort paradise. Recently chosen as one of the Top 10 hotels in Mexico and the Caribbean in three categories - Luxury, Relaxation/Spa and Hotel for Romance - by TripAdvisor®, Casa Velas is an enchanting destination where simple pleasures rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique