First off I will admit that I am an owner at Casa Velas and have been for the last 4 years. The hotel itself is beautiful and the grounds and the service are impecable. We have no complaints of anything related to the hotel or it's staff. Our complaint stems from the fact that they are now allowing children into an Adults Only hotel. The main reason we bought at this property was to get away from the running, jumping, screaming kids that are more than abundant at their sister property Velas Vallarta. They gave no notice of the change except a letter informing the owners
that the change was made. There was not even a contact number to call and question this decision.My concern is that changes are made without contacting owners first. I read reports that there were no children there, but I can assure you that children were present during my stay. Also, the Beach Club was only open 1 night for dinner the week we were there and although they say children are not allowed at the Beach Club during the day, we saw them there. In the past, I have reported that this is a quiet paradise in Puerto Vallarta for a very peaceful retreat. I am afraid that this is about to change now that they are allowing children to go there.
also, I would like to thank Carolina at the Reception Desk and Angel at the Concierge Desk as they were very helpful in taking care of all of our needs. Fredy at the pool bar was wonderful and Benny at the patio bar was very entertaining. Last but not least was Emma at the Spa, thank you for taking good care of both my wife and I.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the perfect resort retreat in the Mexican Pacific Riviera, where luxury and romanticism combine in perfect harmony. Resembling a private estate, Casa Velas offers Condé Nast and AAA award-winning service in a casually elegant and intimate boutique atmosphere in Puerto Vallarta. This boutique hotel enjoys a garden setting surrounded by the Marina Vallarta Golf Course. A beachside experience waits just three minutes away at your private Ocean Club, with stunning sunsets and memorable dining. Unlimited transport is available day and night to whisk you to the golden shores of the Mexican Pacific. The Ocean Club is a place of supreme peace and tranquility for enjoying an infinity pool, jacuzzi and terrace with impressive ocean views. Our luxurious getaway invites you to enjoy the comforting sounds and vibrant colors of the tropics as you discover the true meaning of relaxation and luxury at an all-inclusive Puerto Vallarta resort paradise. Recently chosen as one of the Top 10 hotels in Mexico and the Caribbean in three categories - Luxury, Relaxation/Spa and Hotel for Romance - by TripAdvisor®, Casa Velas is an enchanting destination where simple pleasures rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique