We returned to Casa Velas for the third time in 4 years and I must say our experience this year was much better than last year. I know that they are allowing kids to now stay at this adults only hotel and many people are very upset about it but I really don't think it's going to be an issue. There were no kids staying during our week vacation and kids will not be allowed at the Beach Club, so it should be fine.
I had requested a specific room when I booked last Oct. and was told it was not available when we arrived. Lluvia at the front desk went out of her way to show us other rooms that were available and let us pick which ever one we wanted. We found a room we really liked so we were fine with the change. Lluvia also checked in with us every day to make sure all was going well with our stay. We also were having problems getting our e-mail and she was kind enough to let us use the hotel computer to check our e-mail when ever we wanted. I know we were on vacation and shouldn't even check e-mail but there were special circumstances this trip and once we found out every thing was ok, we were really able to relax and enjoy our stay so, thanks Lluvia for helping us with this issue.
The Beach Club is just as amazing as ever. The food and drinks are all top shelf and thanks to Rangel our waiter, we never waited or wanted for anything! The tanning beds are so comfortable that this is a wonder spot for an afternoon siesta after a few delicious frozen drinks. During our stay they changed the menu so the tempura fish tacos that we love is no longer available but there were many other tasty dishes to choose from so you won't be disappointed. They are only serving dinner at the Beach Club 2-3 nights a week instead of 7 so make sure you find out what nights they are serving and make reservation to dine and enjoy the beautiful sunset. One night we were so tired that we just order room service and that was delicious too! Do take advantage of the 24 hour service for food and drinks to your room, it is very relaxing and enjoyable.
So, after this amazing week of being pampered and all the wonderful service, we are moved on to their sister resort Velas Vallarta for a second week in Mexico. On our "moving" day we packed up everything and left it in our room and went to the Beach Club for the day. After a beautiful sunset we walked down the beach to Velas Vallarta, checked in and found our bags already in our room - now how's that for service!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico All Inclusive Vacation ResortImagine the perfect adults-only retreat in the Mexican Pacific Riviera, where luxury and romanticism combine in perfect harmony. Like a private estate, Casa Velas offers Condé Nast and AAA award-winning service in a casually elegant and intimate boutique atmosphere in Puerto Vallarta. Recently chosen as one of the Top 10 hotels in Mexico and the Caribbean in three categories - Luxury, Relaxation/Spa and Hotel for Romance - by TripAdvisor®, Casa Velas enjoys a garden setting surrounded by the Marina Vallarta Golf Course. A beachside experience awaits, stunning sunsets and memorable dining, at your private Ocean Club .Our luxurious getaway invites you to enjoy the comforting sounds and vibrant colors of the tropics as you discover the true meaning of relaxation and luxury at an all-inclusive Puerto Vallarta resort paradise. Casa Velas is an enchanting destination where simple pleasures rejuvenate your mind, body and soul ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, MexVax, Tingo, Venere and Orbitz so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.