My husband and I just returned form our second trip/vacation to Casa Velas. Our first time visiting Casa Velas in 2011 was great, this time was even better!
From the titme we entered the Casa Velas lobby on our first day until we left, service at this hotel was once again top-notch.
We requested our same room that we had stayed in last year and we were granted this request without any problems. Our favorite place at Casa Velas is the Beach Club. Once again the service by the staff there exceeded all of our expectations. The food--lunch and dinner is excellent and the drinks are plentiful! Jorge, Rangel & Daniel--3 of the best guys you will ever meet while relaxing poolside or on the beach!
After a day at the Beach Club, we would have a late afternoon drink on the patio. Bennie always served drinks with a smile. By the second day he knew our names and drink preferences! Claudia and Bernadino always made our evening dining at Emilianos exceptional!
One of the highlights of our 10 days at Casa Velas was feeding the resident peacock at breakfast! Breakfast at Emiliano's was always prepared as ordered. It is so relaxing to sit poolside and begin your day.
The spa--one word--EXCELLENT!
We walked every day to the Beach club and many afternoons down to Marina Vallarta. Please do not let negative press about violence in Mexico keep you away from the beautiful city of Puerto Vallarta or Casa Velas. We never felt threatened or unsafe in our surroundings. We even walked back to Casa Velas in the evening after our sunset sail (Vallarta Adventures) from the marina.
Casa Velas truly exceeded our expectations. It is such a beautiful and relaxing place. We are already counting down the weeks until we return in 2013. I am sure that even more great things will be in store for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the perfect resort retreat in the Mexican Pacific Riviera, where luxury and romanticism combine in perfect harmony. Resembling a private estate, Casa Velas offers Condé Nast and AAA award-winning service in a casually elegant and intimate boutique atmosphere in Puerto Vallarta. This boutique hotel enjoys a garden setting surrounded by the Marina Vallarta Golf Course. A beachside experience waits just three minutes away at your private Ocean Club, with stunning sunsets and memorable dining. Unlimited transport is available day and night to whisk you to the golden shores of the Mexican Pacific. The Ocean Club is a place of supreme peace and tranquility for enjoying an infinity pool, jacuzzi and terrace with impressive ocean views. Our luxurious getaway invites you to enjoy the comforting sounds and vibrant colors of the tropics as you discover the true meaning of relaxation and luxury at an all-inclusive Puerto Vallarta resort paradise. Recently chosen as one of the Top 10 hotels in Mexico and the Caribbean in three categories - Luxury, Relaxation/Spa and Hotel for Romance - by TripAdvisor®, Casa Velas is an enchanting destination where simple pleasures rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique