We stayed here March 17-24 with three young kids (ages 7,6 &4). We stayed in a family room, which was nothing fancy. It served its purpose and it was clean, but definitely very basic. The view was pretty terrible (parking lot!). Had we only had 2 kids we would have been better off staying in a room with 2 queen beds, but seeing as my 3 kids would kill each other if they had to share a bed, this was our only option. Not really a major complaint, though, because we left the room at breakfast and didn't return until bedtime each night, so it really didn't matter. It was a bit noisy at night, between all the kids down our hallway and noise from the street. Luckily my kids are heavy sleepers, so it didn't bother them in the slightest, and even for me it was a minor inconvenience. The grounds and the beaches were the hugest draw for us. The kids LOVED the kids pool and the main pool, and the grounds were nice and clean, and the staff were constantly cleaning. So many of the reviews here complain about the beach vendors -- they were not bad at all!! Yeah, there's a lot of them, but if you say "no thank you" they move along. I seriously had a woman in China follow me up the side of a mountain begging me to buy a bottle of Coke. The vendors here are NOTHING!! We ate most of our meals at the buffet and at the beach snack place. The meals were basic, and by the end of the week they were getting a bit repetitive, but there was always variety, and lots of healthy choices (always a decent salad/fruit bar). In our family 4/5 of us are vegetarian, and none of us ever went hungry. One night we ate at the Japanese restaurant, and that was a HUGE disappointment. The food was not Japanese, in the slightest. At best it was Japanese-ish. The kids menu was chicken nuggets or spaghetti in cheese sauce (which was kinda gross!). I had the "cheese balls" which were actually tofu, but there was cream cheese in the sushi, in place of the tofu. It was weird!! The restaurant was only half full, but the service was terribly slow. The buffet was much better suited to our family, where we could go in, grab a quick bite and get back to the beach or to swimming. The staff were all fantastic as well. Everybody was very helpful and very friendly. The kids were very sad to leave at the end of the week, and for the right price we would definitely go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENTThe ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Otel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro