We just got back yesterday, travelled with family of 5. 3 kids 11,9 & 2. This is my first time posting a review cus' I also like to read TA before booking. Its a great resort for kids, kids pool is amazing, beautiful beach, travel from airports less then 15 mins, walmart and shopping centres are walking distance, very safe. Hotel staffs are very nice, drinks are always great. Club Nitro was amazing , great shows for kids!! The negative's are: Bed's sucks and Food is Horrible!! the buffet is very basic'!! its very hard to make reservations at Japanese, French & Italian restaurants, we did Japanese only, food is ok..Overall not bad.. I would rate it 3 stars not 4..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENTThe ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro