My son and I travelled to Puerto Vallarta and had a great time. This place is definitely suited to families with small kids. The buffet was definitely the biggest let down. We only ate dinner once there and stuck to the a la cartes and in particular the French restaurant. The meals there were fantastic. The staff everywhere are friendly and courteous. You can expect fresh beach towels any time of the day. You could find a lounger by the pools or on the beach at any time. Drinks were consistent and my son loved the variety of drinks for him too. There were definitely locals that were allowed to use the resort, which for the most part I didn't have any issues with. Except when the prime locations for loungers were taken or they were served before you after you were there before them. The beach vendors were somewhat annoying but a pleasant no thank-you sent them on their way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENTThe ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro